We respect your privacy by not selling nor sharing your information with outside companies or third parties.
- For your protection, we reserve the right to cancel any order at any time.
- Please verify that your account email address is current and valid. We will use this email address to send your order confirmation, shipping information, etc. If you need to change your email address, please call us at 888-247-5443.
- After placing an order, you will receive a copy of your order via email. Once received, please be sure to verify that your order is correct. If there is an error, please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Glyder gift certificates for payment. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Should you choose to use your debit card (or any card linked to your credit account), please note that the funds reserved for your order may be held by the bank, even though the transaction has not been finalized. Since debit cards are linked to cash accounts, changes or adjustments to your order can result in multiple pending transactions on your account. We do not assume responsibility for loss or inconvenience due to held funds.
- By law, sales tax is collected for California residents and forwarded to the state. For out of state purchasers, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to determine if they are responsible to pay taxes on the purchases based on their laws of their local government.